Pursuant to Art. 13 clause 1 and clause 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), I inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is EURO-HEL Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Czarnylas (hereinafter: the Administrator), Brzozowa 8, 63-421 Czarnylas, KRS number: 0000708452.
2. The purposes of processing your personal data shall depend on the basis for processing your personal data, e.g.
– if you send us your CV, your personal data shall be processed on the basis of consent for recruitment purposes –Art. 6 clause 1 letter a) GDPR,
– in the case of employment, your personal data shall be processed on the basis of an employment contract or provisions of labour law or on the basis of a concluded civil law contract, as well as on the basis of the obligations of the Administrator as an employer resulting from the provisions of law – Art. 6 clause 1 letter b) and c) GDPR,
– if the Administrator asks for an offer, your personal data shall be processed on the basis of your request to take action before concluding the contract – Art. 6 clause 1 letter b) GDPR,
– in the case of concluding a contract for the provision of the service (in particular, the liquid helium supply and pouring, compressed helium supply, MRI device cooling, storage of the imaging diagnostics device), your personal data shall be processed on the basis of the contract concluded in a given scope, as well as on the basis of Administrator’s obligations arising from legal provisions – Art. 6 clause 1 letter b) and c) GDPR,
– if you act on behalf of your employer/principal, your business personal data shall be processed for the purpose of the Administrator’s performance of the contract concluded with your employer/principal – Art. 6 clause 1 letter f) GDPR.
3. The recipients of your personal data may be our contractors (service providers in the field of e.g. providing an e-mail server, law firms or recipients of our services – only to the necessary extent), public administration bodies, such as e.g. tax offices processing personal data on the basis of the relevant provisions of law, as well as entities to which the Administrator entrusts your personal data on the basis of an agreement for entrusting the processing of personal data, e.g. an accounting office, however, any entrusting of your personal data shall be related only to the implementation of concluded contracts or to legal obligations incumbent on us.
4. The Administrator may transfer personal data to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information was obtained. In connection with the stay in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the Administrator shall act in accordance with the legal provisions applicable in its area, aimed at ensuring proper protection of the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EEA and Switzerland. Regarding the transfer of personal data in the United States, the Administrator uses standard contract templates developed by the European Commission.
5. Your personal data may be stored for the necessary time for the purpose of processing specified in accordance with point 2 of this information clause, e.g.:
– if you send us your CV, your personal data shall be stored until the recruitment process is completed, unless you consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes,
– in the case of employment, your personal data shall be stored for a period consistent with the period of the concluded contract or for the period specified in the relevant provisions of law, such as the statutory period for storing employee documentation,
– if the Administrator asks for an offer, your personal data shall be processed until the activities undertaken before the conclusion of the contract are completed,
– in the case of concluding a contract for the provision of a given service, your personal data shall be stored for a period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, taking into account the periods specified in the relevant provisions of law, such as the statutory period for storing tax documents, while in the scope of data processed for the purposes of proper performance of the guarantee/warranty, your personal data shall be stored until the end of the guarantee/warranty period,
– in the case of processing business personal data, your personal data shall be processed until the end of cooperation with your employer/client.
6. You have – depending on the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
– the right to access your data,
– the right to rectify, delete or limit processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to object,
– the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Each of the rights may be exercised separately, depending on the legal basis for the processing of personal data. If you believe that your personal data is in any way violated or threatened with a breach, as well as if you want to exercise one or more of the indicated rights, please contact us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. You have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Providing your personal data by you may be required by law or it may be voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to properly perform the activities in which your personal data is processed, e.g. necessary for the proper conduct of the recruitment process for a given position.
9. Your personal data may be profiled only as a result of the Administrator’s use of Google Analytics tools.
We assure you that personal data is collected by us in the amount necessary to achieve specific processing purposes. Your personal data is not sold to other entities, edited or changed. Each person working with your personal data has been duly authorised by the Administrator.
At the same time, we guarantee the security of your personal data through, inter alia, the use of technical and organisational measures that enable their safe processing, as well as the implementation of appropriate procedures for dealing with these data, also in the event of their breach. In addition, we make every effort to ensure that the risks related to the processing of personal data are minimised by us.
With regard to cookies, we inform you that they are used only for the proper operation of the website and for statistical purposes (using Google Analytics tools), mainly regarding the number of visits to the website, sources of visits or web browser data – and the information collected by us this way do notidentify visitors to our website in any way.